Exceptional Family Member Program
MCAGCC - MCCS EFMP
P.O. Box 788150
Twentynine Palms, CA 92278-8150
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
EFMP ROC Flyer
FAQ Introduction to EFMP
To receive forms NAVMC 1750, please call 760.830.7740 or email PLMS_MCCS_EFMP@usmc.mil.
Join our EFMP Facebook Group today!
What is EFMP?
The Marine Corps Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) is a mandatory enrollment program designed to coordinate permanent change of station assignments for active duty sponsors who have a family member with special needs. When Marines are assigned to locations where their family members have access to required care, it allows the Marine to focus on the mission, enhancing the individual and family readiness. EFMP assists Marines in managing the dual demands of a Marine Corps career and the special needs of a family member.
What are some of the benefits of being enrolled?
As an enrolled family member, you will be assigned a caseworker that will offer:
• Assistance with relocation/PCS
• Support with TRICARE and ECHO
• Support with housing
• IEP meeting preparation and support
• Respite care reimbursement (if applicable)
• Provide you with resources, referrals, and more!
What are the qualifications for the EFMP enrollment?
1. Possesses a medical, intellectual or emotional disability and requires special medical and/or educational services.
2. Enrolled in DEERS & MCTFS
3. Resides with the sponsor (exceptions include geographical bachelors and family members receiving inpatient care or living in an educational setting).
EFMP Coffee Hour
Network with other Exceptional Family Member Program families and meet your staff. Bring your questions or concerns!