Camp Wilson Fitness Center
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 6am - 2pm
Saturday & Sundays: Closed
The Camp Wilson Fitness Center offers cardio and functional fitness equipment similar to what unit’s will have when forward deployed. We have the capability to go 24/7 when training exercises are underway.
COVID-19 MITIGATING MEASURES & GYM ETIQUETTE:
- Max capacity 20.
- Open to all authorized users on a first-come/first-served basis, based on max capacity.
- Face covering is required inside facility, must cover mouth and nose at all times.
- Face covering not required while conducting machine-based cardio exercise (i.e. Treadmill, Elliptical, Rower, Ski-Erg, etc.)
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Bleach sanitizing solution is being used, may stain clothes.
- No civilian headgear, including hoods.
- Shoes required at all times.
- It is recommended that a towel be placed as a barrier between body and equipment/floor during exercise.
Camp Commandant’s should contact the gym for further information at 760.830.4353.