HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 4:30am - 8:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 8am - 4pm
The East Gym offers a basketball court, indoor racquetball courts, a co-ed dry sauna, free weights, selectorized cable machines, treadmills, ellipticals, ski-ergs, assault bikes and rowers. We also offer an outdoor functional fitness patio providing a variety of equipment including squat racks, plyo boxes, dumbbells, kettlebells, landmines and pull-up bars. Our new outdoor fitness area open and fully operational to provide training capabilities for Unit PT, functional fitness, and everything you need for aerobic, agility, strength and power workouts.
East Gym is open to active duty, dependents and all authorized patrons.
Semper Fit welcomes authorized patrons of all abilities. If you would like assistance, please contact the East Gym.
COVID-19 MITIGATING MEASURES & GYM ETIQUETTE:
- Max capacity 150.
- Open to all authorized users on a first-come/first-served basis, based on max capacity.
- All patrons must exit the facility during designated cleaning closures.
- Face coverings are required for unvaccinated patrons within the facility.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Bleach sanitizing solution is being used, may stain clothes.
- No civilian headgear, including hoods.
- Shoes required at all times.
- It is recommended that a towel be placed as a barrier between body and equipment/floor during exercise.