HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 4:30am - 11pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 6am - 6pm
Wilburn Gym is an elite strength and conditioning facility capable of providing to the beginner to the Elite level athlete. It features a powerlifting area with full and half racks, Keiser equipment equipped with pneumatic technology, an Olympic lifting area and Hammer Strength plate loaded equipment. It also offers a strongman area with log bars, yokes, sleds and atlas stones. An indoor turf area provides an ideal environment for developing speed, endurance and agility. Wilburn Gym houses a variety of cardio equipment, including manual powered ellipticals and treadmills, assault bikes, rowers and high speed treadmills capable of 30+mph and 40 degree inclines. To assist in the readiness and recovery efforts, Wilburn Gym has various options for myofascial release, stretching bands and Pneumex vibration platforms. Wilburn can accommodate individual, small group and Unit PT when coordinated with the Warrior Athlete Strength & Conditioning Coordinator at 760-830-4425.
Wilburn Gym also houses our VirTra system, capable of providing real world, interactive virtual shooting simulations. For more information and to schedule the use of VirTra, as well as our vision performance lab equipped with Senaptec technology, contact our Warrior Athlete Cognitive & Vision Specialist at 760-830-1612.
Wilburn Gym is open to active duty, dependents and all authorized patrons.
Semper Fit welcomes authorized patrons of all abilities. If you would like assistance, please contact Wilburn Gym.
COVID-19 MITIGATING MEASURES & GYM ETIQUETTE:
- Max capacity 200.
- Open to all authorized users on a first-come/first-served basis, based on max capacity.
- All patrons must exit the facility during designated cleaning closures.
- Face coverings are required for unvaccinated patrons within the facility.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Bleach sanitizing solution is being used, may stain clothes.
- No civilian headgear, including hoods.
- Shoes required at all times.
- It is recommended that a towel be placed as a barrier between body and equipment/floor during exercise.